SEARCH announces new focus on co-production and call for nominations
SEARCH announces a new phase of research focusing on co-producing understanding of Arctic environmental change and a call for nominations.
Three teams—each comprised of scientific, Indigenous, and decision-making experts—will create syntheses of the drivers and consequences of environmental change in the Arctic and make this understanding accessible to all.
Teams and co-chairs will include:
- Drivers and Ecological Consequences of Arctic Environmental Change
- Co-chairs: Vera Kingeekuk Metcalf and Marika Holland
- Human Well-Being in the Changing Arctic Environment
- Co-chairs: Jackie Qataliña Schaeffer
- International Cooperation & Economic Decision Making in the Changing Arctic Environment
- Co-chairs: Francis Wiese and Evan Bloom
To nominate co-production team members (self-nominations accepted), please contact Athena Copenhaver, SEARCH Assistant Director.
Review of applications will begin on 15 November. Announcement of team members is expected in mid December.
Learn more about the co-production teams and the nomination process.
Photo by Jackie Qataliña Schaeffer.